- The pouch sits comfortably on any Makita tool belt or normal clothing belt
- Additional button allows strap to be clipped out of the way when the machine is in constant use or when holder is needed to be left open
- Elasticised drill bit loops for convenient storage. Enough space for 6 small drill bits. Additional open loop for quick change chuck. Necessary equipment is always close at hand
- Extra leather layer in friction point helps prevent wear and tear
- Security strap ensures tool stays safe. Metal buttons on leather strap makes holster more universal for different sized tools
- Unique design-suitable for left and right handed user Designed to hold mobile impact drivers
|Size||5mm – B1005|
|Product Length (mm)||235|
|Product Width (mm)||155|
|Product Height (mm)||75|
Shipping & Pick up
If your item is available at the time of order, we will aim to have it processed and delivered to you within 5-10 business days for metropolitan areas and 7-15 business days for more rural areas of Australia, you will receive an email confirmation once the package is scanned and picked up.
It is your responsibility to be home for your shipment any re-deliveries/adjustments will incur a re-delivery fee which will be charged by the courier company, once the shipment has been delivered it will become your responsibility.
All our items are checked for damage and missing parts prior to delivery. They are sent out in good and brand-new condition. It is important to thoroughly check your goods upon delivery and to notify us within 24 hours of receiving the order. Evidence of damage will be required i.e., photographs.
No claim or responsibility will be accepted after 24 hours as our shipping company cannot guarantee any damage wasn’t caused on your site or by any tradesmen that may be installing your goods. The shipping provider’s insurance will only accept claims within the 24-hour period of receiving the goods, otherwise the Customer is deemed to have accepted the Goods and liability for the Goods.
Once you have entered your address into the checkout, please select the shipping option which relates to your suburb/town or region.
If you have any questions, feel free to message/call us directly.
Please note that if the incorrect shipping is selected then we have the right to refund your order if the required payment is not met.
Local Pick Up
Local pick up is available at our Smithfield Warehouse at 95 Betts Road, Smithfield, NSW 2164.
Please allow at least 2-3 business days for your order to be available for pick up, one of our lovely team members will give you a call to notify your order is ready for pick up.
Note that once the warehouse team has sent you a notification the order MUST be picked up/collected within 10 business days. Once the order has fulfilled the goods are thereby your property and responsibility is yours. Any damages incurred will no longer be covered by our insurance policy.
Note that if the goods are ready for pick up and you’ve been notified by the warehouse team any cancellation on bulky goods thereafter will be subject to a 15% restocking fee as this fee is charged by our manufacturers.